Be wise about what is good.
~ Romans 16:19
Opinion pieces – Index
- Must Christians give ten percent of their income to the church?
What does the New Testament say about tithing, meaning giving a tenth of your income, to the church?
- Can Christians lose their salvation?
Can true Christians lose their salvation? Faith is a gift. Does enduring faith demand effort?
- Should Christians be involved in politics and government?
Does it serve the cause of Christ for Christians to use political influence to improve society?
- Must Christians obey the Ten Commandments?
Are these basic commandments a “minimum standard” for Christian behaviour?
- Is abundant health and wealth a mark of divine favour – even a reward from God?
Is God keen to pour out material abundance on His people?
- How important is it for Christians to have a vision?
What does the Bible have to say on the subject of goal-setting, or “having a vision”?
- Does God want you to improve your self-image?
Is the teaching about improving self-image appropriate for Christians? Does it agree with the Bible?
- Should Christians actively oppose immorality in society?
Should Christians be the moral guardians of society?
- Is faith marked by a positive mental attitude?
Is having a positive attitude an indication of vibrant faith?
- Who are real priests, real saints?
Are there Christians who are in some way superior to others?
- Should Christians operate public welfare societies?
Christians are called to do good ... aren’t they?
- What marks progress in the spiritual life of faith?
What is the meaning of personal growth in a Christian context?